- Rady Children's Hospital Programs & Services: Eating Disorders/
Medical-Behavioral Disorders Unit
- CHEAR: Center for Healthy Eating and Activity Research
- Are you "Eating with your anorexic?" Blog - The author of "Eating With Your Anorexic" and director of F.E.A.S.T. is a mom on a mission to dispel the myths associated with anorexia, bulimia, and other eating disorders. An advocate of the family-based Maudsley approach, Collins thinks parents deserve to know that EDs are brain disorders and that parents really can be part of the solution.
- Maudsley Parents - Family-based treatment for eating disorders, anorexia nervosa, and bulimia nervosa.
- F.E.A.S.T- Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders: an organization of and for parents and caregivers to help loved ones recover from eating disorders by providing information and mutual support, promoting evidence-based treatment, and advocating for research and education to reduce the suffering associated with eating disorders.
- National Eating Disorders Association Or call their Helpline: (800) 931-2237
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- Something Fishy, Dedicated to raising awareness and providing support to people with Eating Disorders, and their loved-ones
- Eating Disorder Referral and Information Center
- National Institute of Mental Health - Reducing the burden of mental illness and behavioral disorders through research on mind, brain, and behavior
- National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders Hotline: (847) 831-3438 - Someone will be able to assist you Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. CST
- King's College London - Institute of Psychiatry at the Maudsley
- Harriet Brown's web site
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy Center in San Diego
Comprehensive Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for adults and adolescents struggling with Borderline Personality Disorder issues including intentional self-injury and suicidal behaviors. Ph: (619) 602-0726
- The Center for Balanced Living - Specialize in evidence-based treatment, education and prevention, and research in the area of eating disorders and foster balance in the lives of all persons served.