Ways to Give
The UC San Diego Eating Disorders Program has earned an international reputation as a leader in research and treatment of eating disorders. We are committed to finding the root causes of eating disorders to effectively treat and ultimately cure such debilitating disorders.
With your help, we can more rapidly transform research into innovative treatments that will change and improve the quality of life for countless individuals. Even modest contributions, pooled with gifts from other friends, can achieve big results with vast impact. It's as easy as 1-2-3:
Step 1: Choose Your Area of Impact
- Assist in supporting the greatest needs of the UC San Diego Eating Disorders Program.
Step 2: Designate an Amount
- You can make a difference with a gift of any amount, whether it's $50, $500, $5,000 or $5 million.
Step 3: Choose Your Philanthropic Tools
- Gift of cash via secure online credit card transaction
- Appreciated securities
- Annual gift
- Pledge (a gift over time)
- Matching gift through your employer
- Or consider a planned gift
Matching gift programs can dramatically increase the impact of your gift to UC San Diego. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and may double or triple any charitable contributions made by their employees ... click here to find out more.
For questions, or to learn more on how you can support the UC San Diego Eating Disorders Program, please contact Heather Nist at (858) 822-1030 or email email@example.com.