- March 10, 2021 – June 17, 2021
- Hosted Virtually via Zoom
As COVID-19 has continued to evolve around the world, our team at UC San Diego Health Eating Disorders Center for Treatment and Research has remained committed to providing you with the best training opportunities.
The health and safety of our patients, staff, and partners remain our highest priority, so this year, we are bringing you our latest research and treatment through a series of three in-depth trainings. Led by experts in the eating disorders field, our trainings will explore the nuances of eating disorders and anxiety, Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy (RO-DBT), and treatment of patients who have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder with an Eating Disorder. Please join us and register today to be a part of this educational experience.
- Eating Disorders and Anxiety: What do we know and how do we treat it?| March 10, 2021
- Introduction to Radically Open Dialectical Behavior Therapy | April 8, 2021
- Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder in Patients with an Eating Disorder | May 13, 2021
- Identification and Treatment of Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder | June 17, 2021